PDF.js Express offers a REST API that lets you merge or burn annotations into the underlying PDF documents (when you download the document your annotations will be visible). The REST API also lets you open and display pre-existing annotations when you import a new document into your viewer.
The pricing for using the REST API is as follows (calculated monthly):
- 0-500 actions: $0 (free)
- Every 5000 actions after: $49 USD
- 50,000+ actions: Contact us
This works out to the following:
- 0-500: $0 USD
- 501-5500: $49 USD
- 5501-10500: $98 USD
- 10501-15500: $147 USD
After 50,000 actions, your API keys will still work, but we will contact you to discuss the next steps in scaling up your application.
Each successful operation counts as one action. Errors do not count as actions.
Our REST API documentation sections provides additional details and step-by-step instructions on using the PDF.js Express utility UI:
- Utility SDK - the recommended way to use the APIs
- Interacting with the REST APIs directly:
- Deleting a file - how to remove files from the server
- Getting a file - setting proper Authorization headers
- Using the API during development phase
- Common API errors