PDF.js Express offers a REST API that lets you merge or burn annotations into the underlying PDF documents (when you download the document your annotations will be visible). The REST API also lets you open and display pre-existing annotations when you import a new document into your viewer.
The pricing for using the REST API is as follows (calculated monthly):
- 0-500 actions: $0 (free)
- 501-9999 actions: $50 USD
- 10000+ actions: $100 USD
Each successful operation counts as one action. Errors do not count as an action.
Our REST API documentation sections provides additional details and step-by-step instructions on using the PDF.js Express utility UI:
- Utility SDK - the recommended way to use the APIs
- Interacting with the REST APIs directly:
- Merge annotations (XFDF)
- Set annotations (XFDF
- Extract annotations (XFDF)
- Deleting a file - how to remove files from the server
- Getting a file - setting proper Authorization headers
- Using the API during development phase
- Common API errors