The web document viewer is a viewing and rasterization scroll view component that handles a number of viewing operations including rendering, caching, high level zoom rendering and layout modes.
Viewing represents reading a document and displaying it as the author intended. Through the process of rasterization, it can take document data and convert it into pixels that come together to be rendered on a display.
PDF.js Express Web Viewer offers the following benefits:
- Interactive PDF Viewing or Rasterization
- Core viewing operations (scrolling, panning, zooming, jumping to pages)
- Standard & custom page viewing modes (e.g. single, facing, cover, scrolling, fit-page, fit-width, etc.)
- Support for PDF forms & digital signatures
- Annotation & real-time collaboration support
- Regex text search across a page or an entire document
- Easy navigation (with thumbnails, bookmarks, links, and history)
- PDF/A viewing mode
- Support for R2L (Right to Left) languages (e.g. Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
- Keyboard shortcuts
To add text or image as a watermark to documents.
An introduction to transforming between coordinate spaces.